Brooklyn, Makarewa School, Year 4-6. Teacher: Nicola Young.
The students were asked to:
• Shoot photos from different perspectives - up high. Down low, close-up, stepping back for wide angle shots.
• Move around subject – shoot from different sides.
• Experiment with different settings for example exposure.
Students were asked to:
• Find a point of interest
• Use rule of thirds
• Use a range of exposure settings
• Choose a topic that suits them.
• Take a photo and tell the class why they think it is a good photo using technical terms.