Awards entries MUST follow the Media Mash criteria.
- Awards entries must be a teacher reviewed project created in the school context / environment in the 2017 school year
- Projects must identify the learning purpose (how using ICT helped the students learn), and an outline of the process (steps taken to create the project)
- Video projects (Commercial, Story Telling, Documentary and Instructional Video) Should be uploaded to Youtube and the link shared. If this is not possible they should be submitted to Google Drive as a .mov, .m4k or .mp4. Awards entries may be rejected if in incorrect format.
- Ebook projects should be submitted to Google Drive as a .pdf and as an EPUB. Awards entries may be rejected if in incorrect format.
- Songwriting entries should be shared through Google Drive as an audio file.
- Award entries MUST adhere to the time limits specified in each category.
- By submitting a project to Media Mash, you consent to the project being placed on the Media Mash website and used for publicising Media Mash and its aims. It is expected that SCHOOLS will have followed a process for gaining parental permission for the use of student work and images. Media Mash accepts NO responsibility for this.
- Media Mash Awards are limited to the work of students facilitated by teachers. It is expected that teachers will follow the guidelines for teacher involvement. Teachers are welcome to submit their own work for feedback / sharing only.
- All projects should be of a general rating. Media Mash reserves the right to reject any project deemed inappropriate for primary aged children.
- Projects must meet all copyright standards by obtaining releases for all copyrighted materials prior to submission, or working within the legal purposes for using copyrighted material. Entrants warrant that their entries (and any material comprising their entries, including, but not limited to, any clip) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Entrants will fully indemnify Media Mash against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party or another party.