Room 13, Windsor North School, Year 1-3
We were doing an Inquiry around NZ history and the children found out information and in groups put the information about their topic into a clip to show their understanding of the event.
* We did a time line of events in NZ history
* We put ourselves into 5 groups depending on the topic
* Scripts were developed by the children to include information for their event. They then chose images to match their script and devised audio enhancement.
* The children chose either Puppet Pals or Explain Everything to record their part in and they recorded after lots of practising
* We recorded some narrative using Tellagami to join it all together.
* Editing was carried out with support by the teacher